1. We respect your privacy
- 1.1. Pitch Ready respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy and Personal Information of our customers and website visitors. "Personal information" is information we hold that identifies an individual. This policy sets out how we collect and treat your Personal Information.
- 1.3. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The APPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
- 1.4. A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information
- 2.1. Pitch Ready will, from time to time, collect, receive and store Personal Information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- 2.2. When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
- 2.3. Pitch Ready collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing.
- 2.4. Pitch Ready may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
- 2.5. Pitch Ready may use Personal Information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your Personal Information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- 2.6. You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, facsimile numbers, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
2.7. Pitch Ready may collect, hold, use and disclose Personal Information for the following purposes:
- 2.7.1 to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- 2.7.2. to contact and communicate with you;
- 2.7.3. for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- 2.7.4. for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- 2.7.5. to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- 2.7.6. for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you; and
- 2.7.7. to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
- 2.8. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
- 2.9. Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
- 2.10. When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
3. Security of your Personal Information
- 3.1. Pitch Ready is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
4.1. We may disclose Personal Information to:
- 4.1.1. third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, webhosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- 4.1.2. our employees, contractors, officers, insurers, professional advisers, suppliers and/or related entities; insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
- 4.1.3. our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- 4.1.4. sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
- 4.1.5. anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
- 4.1.6. credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- 4.1.7. courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request; and
- 4.1.8. third parties, when it is required for the delivery of our services, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia.
- 4.2. We may also use your Personal Information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Pitch Ready, www.pitch-ready.com ,its customers or third parties.
- 4.3. By providing us with Personal Information, you consent to the disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties who reside outside Australia and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that those third parties comply with Australian privacy laws.
- 4.4. If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any Personal Information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
5. Access to your Personal Information
- 5.1. You may request details of Personal Information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com
- 5.2. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
- 5.3. In order to protect your Personal Information, we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
6. Controlling your Personal Information
- 6.1. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your Personal Information. If you have previously agreed to us using your Personal Information for direct marketing or other purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
- 6.2. To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
7. Storage and Security of Personal Information
- 7.1. Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
8. Sensitive Information
- 8.1. Sensitive information is a subset of Personal Information that is given a higher level of protection under the Australian Privacy Principles. Sensitive information means information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, trade union or other professional associations or memberships, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or practices, criminal records, health information or biometric information.
8.2. Sensitive information, if obtained, will be used by us only:
- 8.2.1. For the primary purpose for which it was obtained;
- 8.2.2. For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose; or
- 8.2.3. With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
- 9.1. When you come to our website (www.pitch-ready.com) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our website, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our website, such that we can improve our service.
10. Cookies and web beacons
- 10.2. We may use web beacons on our website from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
11. Links to other websites
12. Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
- 12.1. It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
- 13.2. For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14.1. If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to 17Q, 2 Kings St, Deakin, Australian Capital Territory, 2600. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
Date of Policy: 18th November 2019